Thank you for using G HDRI’s
G-HDRI’s are provided by GTrove. These Terms of service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of G-HDRI’s, products and services. Please read these Terms carefully before downloading G-HDRI’s. If you have any questions regarding the use of G-HDRI’s or GTrove please contact us at [email protected]
The following is a legal agreement between you, the employer or any other entity on whose behalf you are entering into this agreement and GTrove (“The Website”, “GTrove”). When downloading any image, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. Changing any of the terms of this agreement at any time is a right reserved by GTrove and you agree to be bound by such changes. If you disagree with these Terms of Service, please do not download or use any Images.
- License Terms
GTrove grants you the license to use G-HDRI’s and Images. This license is perpetual, non-exclusive and non-transferable worldwide and for the Permitted Uses defined below only. You cannot do any activity or use the Images in any way if it is not defined in the Permitted Uses. GTrove retains all rights in and to the Images, including without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property related to the Images.
- Permitted Uses
a. The images may only be used for the Permitted Uses as described in section 2c. Additionally, the work produced with the Image must be for yourself, your direct employer, client or customer who must be the end user of your work.
b. Location Restrictions. An image may only be downloaded and be in use in one (1) location at a time. However, you may transfer files containing the Image or Derivative Works to your clients, render farm or printers always abiding by the Permitted Uses where such parties shall have no further uses or additional rights for the Images. The Permitted Uses of the Image are entitled to you to be used unlimited times. The images and its archives may be physically transferred from one location to another. When this is the case, the Image may be used at the new location instead. When the image is required to be used in more than one (1) location, you must purchase the Image from the Website for each such location. Only one (1) copy of the image is permitted for the sole purpose of making a back-up file.
c. Permitted Uses. The Permitted Uses (subjected to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below) of the Images are as follows:
- Promotional and advertising projects which include architectural renders, animations, printed material, product packaging, film and video presentations, catalogues, brochures and commercials.
- Electronic and online publications which include web pages to a maximum of 1600 x 1200 pixels.
- Inclusion in computer and video games.
- Printed work such as posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for personal use or promotional purposes described in point no. 1 above but not for re-sale, license or any other sort of distribution.
- Entertainment applications such as books and book covers, magazine covers and magazine articles, newspapers, editorials, newsletters and videos, broadcasting and theatrical presentations.
- Any other uses must be approved in writing by GTrove.
In case of any doubts regarding a Permitted Use, please contact [email protected] for clarifications.
The G-HDRI license prohibitions are described in this section. You may not use the Image in any way that is not expressly described in the Permitted Uses. For the purpose of clarification, you may not:
- Donate, assign, give, lend, rent, re-package, re-sell, sub-license or redistribute the Image or Images or the rights granted under this Agreement. This also includes bundling the Image(s) with a 3D scene, 3D model or map intended for re-sale, license or other distribution.
- Release the Image(s) under an Open Source license for example Creative Commons, GPL, etc.
- Use the images in ‘Second Life’ or any other online user generated online worlds or sell or distribute them within these worlds.
- Display or use any Image(s) on websites or in connection with any service designed to sell or induce sales of “print on demand” products using or incorporating Image(s), including for example, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, giclée prints, artwork, wallpapers or other items.
- Use the Image(s) in design template applications intended for re-sale, whether online or not, including, without limitation, website templates, Flash templates, electronic greeting card templates, business card templates or brochure design templates.
- Bundle or incorporate the Image(s) within software such as 3d, photo-kiosk or painting programs.
- Bundle or incorporate the Image(s) in any product that result in a redistribution or re-use of the Image(s) (for example online greeting cards, web templates or similar) or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract, access or reproduce the Image(s) as an electronic file.
- Use or install the Image(s) in more than one (1) location at a time or post a copy of the Image(s) on a web or network server for use by other users. You must agree to take all commercially responsible steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any Image.
- Display or use the Image(s) in an electronic format that enables it to be shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement.
10. Use the Image(s) in a manner that is considered obscene, infringing, immoral, defamatory or libelous in nature.
11. Use automated bots, programs, applets or the like to access the G-Trove website or any content for any purpose, including, for example, downloading images, indexing or caching the content on the website.
12. Use the Image(s) in a manner that competes with GTrove’s business. This includes, without limitation, displaying G-HDRI Images in any format (thumbnails included) for download on a website, offering G-HDRI Images for sale.
- Term and Termination
- If at any time you fail to comply with any of the Terms, GTrove may terminate this Agreement without notice. Upon Termination, you must cease using the Image(s) immediately for any purpose and delete or destroy all copies and archives that came with the Image(s) and if requested, confirm in writing to GTrove that you have complied with these requirements.
- This agreement is effective until terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by deleting or destroying the Image(s) and any other permitted derivative work along with all copies, archives and accompanying materials, if any, and cease using the Image(s) for any purpose.
- Warranties and Representations
- GTrove warrants that no copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right will be infringed if the unaltered Image(s) downloaded are used in full compliance with this Agreement and applicable law nor will such unaltered Images violate any third parties’ rights of privacy or publicity.
- GTrove does not warrant that the Image(s) will meet your requirements or that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. Other than as described on section 5(a), the Image(s) are provided “as is” without warranty, representation or condition of any kind, either implied or expressed, including fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk regarding the quality and performance of the Image(s) is with you.
- GTrove, any of its affiliates and employees shall not be liable in any event for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of business information, loss of data or any other pecuniary loss in connection with any claim, loss, action, suit, damage or other proceeding arising under or out of this license, including without limitation your use of, reliance upon, access to or exploitation of the GTrove website, the Image(s) or any part thereof, or any rights granted to you hereunder, whether the action is based on contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
- After Payment has been received, you will be granted access to the full resolution images in various formats by downloading the files from a download link provided by the GTrove website.
- When several Images are purchased at the same time and/or making a payment by credit card it might take up to 24 hours before you are granted access to the link described above where you may download the full resolution Image(s).
- GTrove respects your privacy and does not disclose any of your personal information. No newsletters or offers will be sent to you. Information submitted by the buyer will be used for the sole purpose of completing the transaction, delivery of the product and addressing any customer service issues.
- 2G studio uses third-party advertising companies (Google Adsense) to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including personally identifying information such as your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. For more information about this subject (including on how to “Opt-Out” on advertising cookies) please visit this link: Google Advertising and Privacy page.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- GTrove’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- This Agreement is personal to you and is not assignable by you without GTrove’s prior written consent. GTrove may assign this Agreement without your consent to any other party.
- If all or part of any provision of this Agreement is wholly or partially unenforceable, the parties or, in the event the parties are unable to agree, a court of competent jurisdiction shall put in place of such whole or part provision an enforceable provision or provisions, that as nearly as possible reflects the terms of the unenforceable whole or part provision.
- You agree to pay and be responsible for any and all sales taxes, use taxes, value added taxes and duties imposed by any jurisdiction as a result of the license granted to you, or of your use of GTrove Images, pursuant to this Agreement.
- GTrove shall have the right to terminate your account without further notice in the event that you breach any of the terms of this Agreement or any other agreement with GTrove regarding G-HDRI Images. Such termination shall be in addition to GTrove’s other rights at law and/or equity. GTrove shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your account is terminated by reason of such breach.
- This license shall be governed by and construed in accordance with International Law, without regards to conflict of laws provisions thereto. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and venue and situs in Indonesia.
- This Agreement is prepared and executed in the English language. The English language version shall govern the parties’ relationship. Any translation of this Agreement into other languages shall be for informational purposes only and shall have no legal effect.
- Physical address: GTrove, Florence J2-9, Pakuwon City, Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
Any questions relative to our License Agreement may be directed to [email protected]